Monday, October 4, 2010

Bucket List

Aiden Penner's Bucket List

1.  Work at a ski resort -  I really like to ski, so if I can make money doing somehing that I like to do even if it were for a short time it would be worth it.


2. Go to Europe - I would like to take a trip to Europe somtime in my life, It would be fun to go to and see the sites with friends and have fun.

3. By an expensive drum kit - I want to buy an expensive drum set some time in my life. I want to spend money on a dru set that would b totally custoized to how I like to play.

4. Work at a music store - I love to listen, play and watch others play music, so if I could work at a music store it would combine my gifts and what I love doing to make some money.

5. Go to New Zealand - I think going to new Zealand would be a fun experience for me. It seems like an interesting place to go. It would also be cool to experience a place with little wildlife.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#Biodiversity (look at biodiversity)

6. Go on tour - I want to go on a tour with a band. I want to do this because it would be combining lots of things that I like to do, play music, travel and get paid.

7. Own a dog - I want to own a dog because I think that hey are fun to be around. Owning a dog is like having a friend with you all the time.

8. Go on a road trip - I would like to drive around in a car with soe friends and do awesome things like, see baseball games and amusement parks.

9. Get married - at some point in my life I think I want to get married to someone who is awesome.

 10. Build a recording studio -  I want to build from scractch a nice recording studio somewhere in canada. Hopefully from experience I will learn how to mix and make songs sound good.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden :)
    It sounds like you really want to travel a lot, which is wonderful. I hope you have a great time exploring all these places. Also the other things you listed sound interesting as well, like building a recording studio. I think that sounds so cool, to have your own place to make and record music.
    :)

    ReplyDelete