Thursday, January 6, 2011

A)      Winnipeg is the place where this blog takes place.  I am extremely happy to come back from the holidays.... Christmas sucks... I cant stand my family's festive traditions,  which include receiving presents and money. Visiting with my extended family is just boring. Especially when they visit with me. I hated all the rest that I got over the holidays, it was way too rejuvenating. Even though I was resting so much I still felt super lazy, which probably was from that amazing chocolate  that my family received and the multiples feasts that I had to endure. Instead of being at school I had to hang out with friends and watch movies in theaters or on my TV. Amongst all of these horrific things there were a few things that I really liked, for example dressing up to go to church was super fun. Santa Claus. Just Kidding.

B)       MY new years resolutions were determined on new years eve. This was the first year that I can remember caring about what to change in the new year. So it was kind of  my first year that I actually made resolutions. My resolutions were to play more drums, make more money, and learn how to drive. Some common resolutions that I assume 

No comments:

Post a Comment